Christmas: No time to explain, just photos!

My Christmas Gift

I had no idea what was wrong with Chum when she thought a Disney Princesses pencil bag was a perfect gift to a dude.

I had no idea what was wrong ti me when I thought promising to use that bag until the end of my internship was a good idea.

My Christmas Celebration

As usual, a high school homies reunion!

Before I went to Master's home, I came across this nice booth in a mall nearby, which was selling "pussies"!


So I bought one! Like that poster said,"It's your mind that's the problem!"


Then we watched Big Hero 6 as an end for that perfect night! (Actually I already watched it with Chum a few days ago. But this time what we watched was the Cantonese version, so technically I hadn't watched it before, ha ha!)


Kev


P.S. 
1. Chum finally adjusted her mind and gave a me a real Christmas present, and that was the best Christmas present I'd ever got!

2. We were gonna celebrate New Year together in Master's home too! But everyone stood Master and me up! I won't forget this, they will pay!
Christmas: No time to explain, just photos! Christmas: No time to explain, just photos! Reviewed by Kevin Lai on 8:01:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.