Microsoft #WeSpeakCode Event (Part 2)

After the media event on Tuesday, I taught another 2 classes of students on Friday. This first class I faced was a group of primary 5 students, which were taught Hour of Code. Easy peasy, so I won't spend anymore time elaborating. The real challenge for me was the Form 5 students I taught in the afternoon. Since my audience were a group of around 15 students already with some experience with TouchDevelop, they might think Flappy Bird a little bit simple, and I really doubted if I could teach them create a cloud app in an hour. So I made another tutorial, which is about a game where a guy flies up and down to get bananas for points.

Here it is:
You can download the original slides here: link


And I made some updates to my previous cloud app tutorial too:


And you can download the original slides here: link


And here are some pics




Cheers,
Kev
Microsoft #WeSpeakCode Event (Part 2) Microsoft #WeSpeakCode Event (Part 2) Reviewed by Kevin Lai on 9:02:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.