01. Basics

1.1 Know How to Say what Your Name is

Wie heißt du?
Ich heiße Kevin.
What's your name? (informal)
My name is Kevin.
Wie heiße Sie?
Ich heiße Chan. Und Sie?
Ich heiße Ho.
Guten Tag, Herr Ho.
Guten Tag, Frau Chan.
What is your name? (formal)
My name is Chan. And you?
My name is Ho.
Good day, Mr. Ho.
Good day, Miss Chan.
Wie heißt er?
Er heißt Leung.
Wie heißt sie?
Sie heißt Chan.
What's his name?
His name is Leung.
What's her name?
Her name is Chan.
Entschuldigung, wie heißt du?
Wie schreibt man das?
Danke.
Bitte.
Excuse me/Sorry, what's your name?
How do you spell that?
Thank you.
You're welcome.
Wer ist Flora?
Das ist Flora.
Er heißt Donald.
Sie heißen Tick und Track.
Sie heißt Flora.
Who is Flora?
That is Flora.

 1.2 Know How to Say Where You Come From (kommen)

Woher kommst du?
Ich komme ais Deutschland.
Ich komme aus Hong Kong.
Ich komme auch aus Hong Kong.
Where are you from?
I come from Germany.
I come from Hong Kong.
I also come from Hong Kong.

1.3 Know how to say where you live (wohnen)


Wo wohnst du?
Ich wohne in Tseun Wan.
Ich wohne auch in Tseun Wan.
Where do you live?
I live in Tseun Wan.
I also live in Tseun Wan.
01. Basics 01. Basics Reviewed by Kevin Lai on 1:43:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.