Last Sausage Fest (This Year)

So after an awesome Karaoke night/Christmas Eve Party, we were back again!

Yesterday was a cold cold Saturday, I was supposed to get up at nine to do some work but it was freezing and I really didn't want to get outta my bed. SO, I, OVERSLEPT, AGAIN! AND, I AM, SORRY! I managed to wake up at eleven cause I started to feel hungry (and really really wanted to pee). After an hour and a half I appeared in the McDonald's in Lam Tin Station. I hadn't been to this place for quite a while after my high school was moved to somewhere in Kowloon Bay (or Choi Hung, I don't know). The last time I was there was having breakfast with friends after gaming overnight in Master's home, which we were gonna do last night, a year ago. I spent the afternoon eating my lunch while working on my German notes and waiting Sam to show up in an hour. It was a bit noisy but I liked that atmosphere, casual and relaxing. Besides, I liked looking around to see what other people were doing. I wasn't good at remembering faces or people's outfits, but I really enjoyed watching people doing all kinds of weird behaviors like picking nose, scratching butt, when they thought no one was looking (I got my eyes on you people, I'm a professional stalker). My guilty pleasure was seeing some old dude reading the adult page of the newspaper while trying to hide it from the housewife sitting beside him (Come on, grandpa, are you really that desperate?). And with my right hand grabbing my Cheeseburger and left hand dancing on the keyboard, mouth sucking in coke through the snorkel and ears listening to 181.fm, life just couldn't get any better!

Sam and I left the McDonald's at around two after I had finished my stuff and we set off to the Master's! When we were under the block, we ran into Master's parents and saw them warming up for a run (Later Master told me they were training for the marathon in Feb, which my parents had also enrolled, looked like the marathon madness was about to start, sigh~~). We said hi and went upstairs. When we rang the doorbell and the housemaid opened the door for us, Master was already on his laptop playing LOL, not surprising at all. So Sam and I stopped his LOL nonsense and forced him to start his Left 4 Dead 2 when we were setting up our stuff. We had wasted 5 years on this game y'all,  and totally worth it!

L4D2 support a multiplayer game for four, but there were only three of us, we had to let a character go idle  and of course, someone got into our game (without even asking). That guy was a total dumbass and we were sick of him/her. Firstly, it would be disastrous if this dude/dudette ever had a gun, cause we always got friendly shots. Secondly, he/she moved too slowly and always got lost, which was annoying and wasting our time. We always had to wait for him/her to catch up. And the most annoying of all, thanked to his/her speed and retardness, this idiot always fell into the victim of special infected zombies of all kinds. We had to waste first-aid kits and ammo to save his/her ass. Master suggested us kicking this guy out but I thought it would be a good chance to have some extra fun. We acted like we didn't know each other and sent messages to introduce ourselves so as to lure him/her talk. But he/her never responded. So we shot him /her "accidentally", never helped him/her up and lett him/her face a slow and painful death (and we kept "apologizing" the whole time). When we thought he/she finally died (in the game) and should get the idea that "we hate him/her", this dumbass shown up again after it respawned in the game. So Sam set up a password for the server to lock him/her out, which ended up we all couldn't get in the game (the reason was still an unknown). Therefore, we had to let this relentless idiot in our squad until Clifford and Yoyo came.

After 2 hours, Clifford finally arrived and we were happier than ever to see him. We got rid of the idiot and let Clifford in. Suddenly, things got a lot better. We finally could enjoy the fun of slashing zombies in a game which forbade you from chopping their legs in order to make them slower. In the evening, Yoyo eventually got here from the hospital, which made this amazing scene happen.

This pic really reminds me of ...

this!

And at around seven, our last piece finally appeared. I hadn't seen Nocturne for a long time. He hadn't changed much, still friendly and fun, and one day I was gonna be taller than him, one day... When we were about to go down and eat, I again annoyed them into taking pics, they'd been picking on me for that ever since I started this blag business. Anyway, I still managed to snap a few good shots!



Sam was showing us how to take a good selfie. I doubt it!

I asked the housemaid to take this pic for us, thanks.

When we finished messing around and made it to the lift. I noticed the wall behind us was a mirror. So I finally took my first selfie in front of a mirror!

Sorry, that was my first time, I didn't know how to position the phone. At least the background was not a bathroom, I considered that as a victory!

Much better now! The left half clearly knew what they were doing, and the other half...nevermind.


Yoyo said goodbye to us in the mall nearby, he had to go back home and study. So the rest of us went to the Overseas Dragon, a Taiwanese restaurant. The food there was quite good.

Master's Rice with Minced Meat & Fried Chicken, missing an egg.

Sam's Taiwanese Beef Noodle, looked very delicious.

Nocturne and Master ordered the same stuff, but he got his egg!

Clifford's Pork Dumplings Noodles, I loved this one!

I wanted to try new stuff so I ordered this Curry Chicken with Rice, it was tasty, but it was a rip-off. I had to spend a lot of time to spit out the bones in my mouth. And I was still hungry after finishing it.

We found there were cheese dumplings so we ordered a set of Cheese & Cabbage Crispy Dumplings. They were amazing but I was the only who liked the cheesy ones.

After dinner, Clifford had to go back to CUHK, but this squad of 4 people wouldn't let him ruin our fun! We went to the Park'n Store to buy some cup noodles and a big bag of potato chip after a serious argument about the difference the MEGA pack and the GIGA pack. They were of the same price but the GIGA one only got 20g more. We strongly stated that a GIGA pack should have (at least) a thousand times more chips than a MEGA pack. We were being ripped off. However, all of us just wanted to go back and open our laptops, so we didn't say anything and went for the GIGA one.

When we went back, Master's brother was home. He reminded Master that it was their parents' wedding anniversary and one of their friends were having a birthday party too. They were doing everything downstairs. We realized we had crashed TWO parties! No sooner had we tried to react than Mr. & Mrs. Tso brought the party upstairs. They made us stay and brought us some roast goose. We rejected out of courtesy and besides, we were quite full. They made us finished a piece of the birthday cake though. I panicked and had to lock my eyes on the screen to hide my awkwardness. Mr. and & Mrs. Tso and their friends were really kind and generous (They already had me when they gave me advice on college application 2 years ago).

We were gonna stay overnight but that was too much and I got some tutorial business to go the next day. We left at around twelve cause there wan't any overnight MTR service, thus ended our last sausage fest this year. Couldn't believe it's been 2 years!

How far can you go for L4D2?



Kev
Last Sausage Fest (This Year) Last Sausage Fest (This Year) Reviewed by Kevin Lai on 4:17:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.