My November in a Nutshell



A lot of great things had happened in these 2 months, I had written something about all these fun that I had but currently I get stuck in exams and never have the time to finish them. Besides, when I look through them all over again, they all sound like bullshit. And today, I am finally having a time-out with all my exams and looking at the pictures that I had in my laptop, I realize these pictures already say 'em all!

On 7th November, I had joined Johnny's party in Morningside and here's what I wrote about it.:
http://kevlaichungsing.blogspot.hk/2013/11/morningside-party-night-incomplete.html


Photo-Shooting Day!

And then 17th November was our big photo shooting day! We took a lot of pictures and spent the whole day goofing around the campus. I was gonna upload some of the best pics we had but then the Nicolas Cage webpage Indy sent me earlier came into my mind, so I guess making some GIFs outta them would be like icing on the cake!

We had no intention on making fun of New Asia or whatsoever, just to be clear.


Stepan finally shown up in United College. And I really liked to be a koala bear.


We asked some random girl to take pictures together. She walked away...

The moment before Stepan fell off.

And he didn't learn his lesson.

John, Youseff, Simon, Jacob, me and Stepan!


We photobombed people again,


and this time we were lucky, yay!

I had no idea what we were doing.

So I napped til they finished.

In the meantime, we ran into some people from mainland having a tour in CUHK! We took a lot of photos together, feeling like we were some kind of celebs!


What we needed were some microphones so we could hold a conference here!

We didn't know them, and neither did they, but we loved each other!



When girls do this no one bats an eye, when boys do this everybody loses their minds!


Freeze, you're under arrest!



Kevin asked Stepan, "Can you be my Jack, I'll be your Rose?"

OK, we get it, you're all on board!

This guys were mean!


When I had the idea of Human Pyramid and dragged Jochen into this mess, things started to get a little bit out of hand. And Johnny set the camera to T-minus 10 seconds really spiced things up.



Me helping Stepan up the statue, I wanted to stay here for 2 more years, so I didn't climb.




GIF Section:




Man, I'm never tired of looking at these. BEST, GIF, EVER!


The Last English Table

The last English Table was on 12th November. Almost all parts of the Human Pyramid were there. And we really had a great ending.


That moment when you used chopsticks to eat M&M's to celebrate Thanksgiving! 

Johnny and Stephen the Australian Duo giving impromptu speeches! 
And John's Batman belt buckle is way too shiny!

No one notices my foot!

Fight Back to School

On 21st November and guess what? I finally got back to my "secondary" school, for the "second" time! I did that because Ms Lo thought I really should go back some time and talk to all the awesome teachers who had taught me. I really missed my teachers, who had taught me, guided me, loved me...and punished me. And after all these 7 years and Ms Lo still managed to "get me to school", secondary school teachers are the best! I always wanted to go back but it was either because I was too busy, or I was too lazy! So I finally decided to go back my "secondary" home and dragged Patrick and Sam into it, so I could not hold back due to my
enhanced laziness.

Before I had to go back skyping with my groupmate, who'd been yelling at me on phone, to finish an assignment, I spent the whole day chatting with my beloved teachers. I still couldn't believe many of them actually graduated from CUHK, so we'd got a lot common thing to talk about. For instance, a teacher here, Mr. Lam,  was  a former CS student in CUHK like me, and he also took a medicine of Professor Cai! And then there were more teachers and we took a lot of pictures:

Ka Sing Gor and our vice-principal Mr. Wong
Another doctor coming from CUHK, Advantage, CUHK!


Ma Sir (my pet name for him), who we knew each other from Drawing Class.
I was trying to look mature, apparently I was not doing it well.

Mr. Ho, my former PE teacher. He interviewed me on Maths when I was applying for this very secondary school when I was around 11. I still remembered the interview question (about 3 candidates shooting arrows) and how I did it wrong and then realized it myself and got it right again. He told me "Maths is like going through stages, doing it step by step is a safer approach once in a while." And when I left, I dropped down these words to him: "Hope to see you again!" and he went "Sure!" Maybe that's why I got to stay here for 7 years! 



Mr. Wong, a Maths teacher who'd never taught me before. But he was the teacher in charge of the school prefect team. Yeah, I was a prefect once, surprised?


Mrs. Kwok, my Chinese Culture teacher and Moral Education teacher, probably the most fun teacher I've ever met, she'd helped me a lot on college application. Thank you very much! Everyone loves her here!

Miss Yan, my Biology teacher. Miss Yan, I'm truly sorry for getting a solid D for my Biology HKCEE exam. You did a great job, all of my friends say so, I just hated memorizing stuff and spelling words. And I'd like to thank you for noticing I was no hope and not waking me up when I napped during your lessons, so I can be well-rested for other challenges of my life!



Welcome to my high school! THIS-IS-SYSS! Jesus!




They both had been my English teachers for years. 

Miss Sh'e is a very hardworking and caring teacher, she always listened and tried giving the best to us. But she also gave us a lot of homework. Sorry Miss Sh'e, I still owe you 2 pieces of composition. Can I do them? Yes! Will I? NO!!! Just kidding, actually I owe you 5.

Miss Bulley was my first English teacher here, I still remembered I once tried to mess with her with Cantonese but she understood what I said. That was awkward. She still holds the English Corner here, where we could chat, play games in English during lunch time.  Good times, good times, boy am I gonna miss that!

And here's our Miss Lo, who sorta kinda talked me into coming back. She was really unlucky cause she already had to face me when she first started teaching here. We still had a lot of fun though, right? She supervised me in English programs when I was the chairman of the Sing Yin Radio. And I am still keeping all the recordings! We didn't chat much that day, I'm sure we will next time.

And welcome to the Math Geeks' department! 

On my right is Mr. Yung, who taught me Physics, was literally the best Physics teacher you could ever have. I was assigned another teacher in my last 2 years, and his precisely-written and useful notes were a life-saver to my AL Physics exam!

Mr. Poon, our vice-principal who was standing on my left, had taught me Maths for 4 years! He was the best Maths teacher ever. I really miss the good old days when he told us to close all the books and then started illustrating the whole thing (theorem, skills, lemma, etc.) on the blackboard without notes or whatsoever! Mr. Yung was also a student of his back then. I really love that, it's like passing a baton of EDUCATION to another. And now we have a perfect example!

Mr. Chung, another smart Maths guy with a good sense of humor, he always cracks me up. We chatted a bit about Computer Science and I was blown away by his vast knowledge of computer stuff. But when I asked if he'd got any books or notes to lend me, he answered with a BIG FAT NO. I hate you! Just kidding, I will never mess with a guy (way) smarter than me. I love you and am really grateful for your help.


Abracadabra! Where was I? Wait, why was Sam here? What an amazing Switcheroo!

And of course, when it comes to SYSS, this song is a must-share, it's a whole package! Mr.Yung composed the song and another teacher, Mr. Lau (I am told he's an awesome Maths teacher, but I didn't have the luck to be his student) wrote the lyrics. It's a very awesome song! And I saw my face in the video too! I starred in a music video!!

聖言中學 - 展翅。圓夢


And this is my class's graduate perfoormance


"Farewell" Pizza Party 


And then on 28th November, I got invited to Johnny's farewell pizza party. I was really excited and yelled "WHERE'S THE PIZZA~ ~ ~?" when I went to the Morningside's with Juno and Vincent. That was a small party, but then again a local HK person was surrounded by a bunch of foreigners in a party in HK, I still couldn't believe things always worked the other way around in Johnny's parties. And someone brought 2 bottles of alcohol again, I didn't know what they were but I tried some, and I really regretted that I did. It was like some sort of medicine you for from the clinic. I finally diluted them with a huge amount of orange juice and drank all of them. I might have been drunk cause I remembered I forced Jacob saying "Kevin's tall!". And the next day, he made fun of me on these in Facebook, using Mandarin. Ouch ... Jacob, haven't I suffered enough?






Another "Farewell" Dinner


And then, after the "farewell" party, Johnny and I went to Mongkok to have dinner with some of his friends on 7th December. We met beside the Big Clock in Tsim Sha Tsui and took some pics there. And there were girls!



















That's pretty much what I did for the last month, this semester is really the best semester I've ever had! Hope you can enjoy my goofy fun too!

P.S. I'm now struggling in a love triangle between Stepan and Johnny, what should I do?






Kev

My November in a Nutshell My November in a Nutshell Reviewed by Kevin Lai on 1:09:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.