2.4 More Examples

Weitere Beispiele:
More Examples:
Ich mache eine Party. Und du?
I have a party. And you?
Wann machst du eine Party? Am…
When do you throw a party? On…
Ich mache am Montag eine Party.
I have a party on Monday.


Warum feierst du? Ich feiere meinen Geburtstag/meine Graduierung/Chinesisch Neujahr.
Why do you celebrate? I celebrate my birthday/my graduation/Chinese New Year.


Wo ist deine Party?
Meine Party ist bei mir zu Hause,
Where is your party?
My party is at my house.


Wer kommt zur Party?
Meine Freunde kommen.
Who come to the Party?
My friends come.


Was soll man mitbringen?
What to bring?
Bringein geschenk.
Bring a gift.
Bring einen Teddybär.
Bring a Teddybear.


Was möchtest du als Geschenk?
Ich möchte einen Laptop.
What do you want as a gift?
I want a laptop.
2.4 More Examples 2.4 More Examples Reviewed by Kevin Lai on 7:47:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.