5. Asking for Help from Teacher/Classmates

Communicate in the classroom.
Im Unterricht kommunizieren.
1.
Asking for help from teacher/classmates

I have a question.
Ich habe eine Frage.
Could you please help me.
Können Si emir bitte helfen?

Kannst du mir bitte helfen?
How do you say ______ in German?
Wie sagt man ______ auf Deutsch?
What does _______ mean?
Was bedeutet _______?


2.
Directions for the teacher

Please repeat.
Bitte wiederholen.

Bitte noch einmal.
Please write it on the board.
Bitte schreiben Sie das an die Tafel.
What page number?
Welche Seite?
I can’t see/hear.
Ich kann nicht hören/sehen.
Please give me the handout.
Bitte geben Sie mir das Handout.
I don’t have a handout.
Ich habe kein Handout.


3.
Showing understanding (or utter confusion!)

I see!
Aha!

Ach so!
I know it.
Ich weiß es.
Okay/Alright!
Alles klar!
Eh!
Hä!
I beg your pardon.
Wie bitte?
I don’t understand (you).
Ich weiß es nicht. Keine Ahnung.


4.
Commenting on activities in class.

It’s easy.
Es ist einfach.
It’s hard.
Es ist schwierig.
It’s fun.
Es macht Spaß.


5.
Apologizing

Sorry.
Entschuldigung.

Tut mir Leid.
Sorry for being late.
Es tut mir Leid, dass ich zu spät komme.
I didn’t do my homework.
Ich habe nicht Hausaufgaben gemacht.


6.
Organization
Organisation
Which color is you?
Welche Farbe bist du?
Whose’s turn?
Wer ist dran?
It’s my turn.
Ich bin dran.
Its’s your turn.
Du bist dran.
Where is the dice?
Wo ist der Würfel?
Who has the dice?
Wer hat den Würfel?
Give me the dice.
Gib mir den Würfel.
You must/I must go to Field 38.
Du musst/ich muss auf Feld (38) gehen.
I have a five.
Ich habe eine Fünf.
You have a four.
Du hast eine Vier.


7.
Joy
Freude
Yay!
Juhuuuuuuu!
Wow!
Wauuuuuuuuuuuw?
Horny!
Geil!
Great! / Super! / Class! / Fantastic!
Toll!/Super!/Klasse!/Fantastisch!
Ha ha, you lost!
Ätsch bätsch!


8.
Anxiety / Nervousness
Angst/Nervosität
Oh!
Oh je!
Oh my goodness!
Du meine Güte!
Now I'm nervous
Jetzt bin ich nervös
Now I'm scared
Jetzt habe ich Angst


9.
Anger / Frustration (when angry)
Ärger/Frustration(wenn man wütend ist)
No!
Neeee!
That's not fair (which is unfair)
Das ist nicht fair  (das ist ungerecht)
This can not be true!!!
Das darf doch nicht wahr sein ?!?!?!
I have no luck today.
Ich habe kein Glück heute.
{Crap! / Damn!} Very rude
{Mist!/Verdammt!} sehr unfreundlich


10.
Confusion
Verwirrung
How?
Wie?
Huh?
??
I do not understand?
Das verstehe ich nicht?


11.
Irritation
Irritation
(If someone is very slow :)
(Wenn jemand sehr langsam ist:)
Man make time!
Mansch mach mal!
Do not be so slow.
Sei nicht so langsam.
Hurry up
Beeil dich
(If someone is immoral :)
(Wenn jemand unmoralisch ist:)
Hey, you tricking! That is not ok!
Hey, du schummelst! Das ist nicht ok!
Hey, do not cheat!
Hey, nicht schummeln!
5. Asking for Help from Teacher/Classmates 5. Asking for Help from Teacher/Classmates Reviewed by Kevin Lai on 9:42:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.