Happy Birthday, Carmen!

Today is the birthday of my first gal friend, Carmen! So Carmen, Happy Birthday! Hey Carmen, if you are reading this, I hope you forgive me for not sending any birthday blessings or whatsoever to you, cause I really forgot. So here I am making it up to you.

Carmen and I have been knowing each other since the day I had memory. So how long it's been? Wow, 20 years, time flies. Therefore, I found some old pics (which I didn't even know they still exist) put them here as a milestone of our 20-year-old friendship and a birthday gift for your birthday.







Again, Happy Birthday, Carmen!

Kev
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Book I'm reading:
Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Genius: The Life and Science of Richard Feynman by James Gleick

Movies I just watched:
Silver Linings Playbook directed by David O. Russell
Winter's Bone directed by Debra Granik
House at the End of the Street directed by Mark Tonderai

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Happy Birthday, Carmen! Happy Birthday, Carmen! Reviewed by Kevin Lai on 4:55:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.